Series: Type-II AccuFlow™ – 5/8” Dia. Hose
Description: Type-II AccuFlow™ safety cans with 5/8” dia. hose for flammables
Hose size: 5/8”OD x 9”L
Approv/Lstg Regulation: FM, UL/ULC, TÜV
- Capacity: 1 gallon
- Size: 9-1/2”OD x 10-1/2”H
- Capacity: 2 gallons
- Size: 9-1/2”OD x 13-1/4”H
- Capacity: 2.5 gallons
- Size: 11-3/4”OD x 12”H
- Capacity: 5 gallons
- Size: 11-3/4”OD x 17-1/2”H
Features & Benefits:
- Rugged 24-gauge premium coated steel body and handle are chemically-resistant to handle gasoline, diesel fuel, kerosene and a variety of other chemicals.
- Durable, high gloss powder paint finish resists solvents, acids and alkalies and minimizes the effects of corrosion and humidity. In abusive environments, the special paint formulation with extra UV protectant resists fading. Hardness factor stands up to rough use for extended service life.
- Reinforcing ribs strengthen the side walls for extra “bumper guard” protection in tough environments.
- 1/2” (13mm) raised bottom resists accidental punctures when placed on uneven surfaces and doubles as a grip lip for support when pouring. Unique echo-patterned rib design offers additional strength and rigidity.
- Double lock seams at base and top offer four thicknesses of steel for extra “bumper guard” protection against accidental bumps and bangs.
- Heavy steel spout is welded to dome for a high resistance to nicks or dents.
- Independent, rounded steel comfort carrying handle to prevent cut into hand and greatly ease carrying heavier loads. It does not interfere with pouring mechanism – no worry about accidental spills.
- Patented, innovative manifold automatically vents for smooth, glug-free liquid flow, while the comfortable Safe-Squeeze® trigger offers maximum control when filling up equipment.
- Quick-fill port features an ergonomically designed lift lever that opens wide for easy filling.
- Self-closing, leak-proof lid controls vapors and provides security from spills and leaks, it also features automatic positive-pressure relief that vents between 3 and 5 psig (0.2 and 0.35 bar) to guard against rupture or explosion.
- FM-tested, 3-1/2" (88mm) long chemical resistant stainless steel flame arrester which reliably dissipates heat to stop flashback ignition. The longer length allows secure insertion of gas nozzle for easy filling.
- Flexible 9" (229mm) long metal hose spout offers targeted pouring into small openings.
- Ample headspace to accommodate oil additives for two cycle engines.
- Trilingual warning label in English/Spanish/French, it includes a large ID zone for user labeling of contents to avoid misuse, reduce the potential for incompatible mixtures, or may be used to designate department or individual owner.
- 100% tested to guarantee leak-proof construction.
- Optional colours: Yellow, Blue and Green – using colour coding in your storage practices helps identity, organize, and segregate liquids.
- Complies with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.106 requirements.
- Complies with National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) Code 30 requirements.
- Accepted container under California Air Resources Board (CARB) Title 13.
Approval/Listing and Regulation Key:
- FM – FM Global tested and approved
- UL/ULC –Underwriters Laboratories listed in the U.S. and Canada
- TÜV –TÜV Technical Inspection Association Certified