Series: EN 90-Minute
22607 with optional 22637 base cover
Description: Safety storage cabinets for flammables with 90 minutes of extreme fire resistance
Door/Style: 2 hybrid close doors
Approv/Lstg Regulation: EN, FM, N, O, A
- Capacity: 30 gallons
- Shelves: 3 (Model #22630, size: 29.21”W x 17.3”D)
- Size: 76.89”H x 35.16”W x 24.21”D
- Capacity: 45 gallons
- Shelves: 3 (Model #22631, size: 41.02”W x 17.3”D)
- Size: 76.89”H x 46.97”W x 24.21”D
Features & Benefits:
- Fire-resistant design protects volatile contents for 90-minutes, allows increased evacuation time and gives emergency responders additional critical minutes for controlling the fire before it reaches flammable contents, greatly reducing the spread and severity of the fire.
- Constructed using multiple layers of fire-resistant gypsum (calcium sulfate) and mineral fiber insulation to help achieve 90-minutes of fire resistance.
- Robust, steel construction with heavy-duty, triple-hinged doors. Easy-to-clean, attractive textured powder coat finish – scratch resistant and impact resistant for long life.
- Under fire conditions, intumescent strips expand and hermetically seal all gaps to reduce heat entering the cabinet, providing 90-minutes of content protection and extended evacuation time.
- Innovative hybrid style doors operate manually and stop in any position, but in the event of a fire, the built-in fusible link system will melt and release to allow automatic closure of doors at 122 degree F (50 degree C).
- Door dampers allow you to adjust the force needed to open the doors for most comfortable operation.
- Removable bottom cabinet sump with detachable perforated insert features 3-sided lip seal which funnels leaks or spills from contents on shelves into the sump. Containers placed on top of insert never sit in spilled liquid captured in sump below.
- Powder-coat finish steel shelves adjust on 1-1/4” (32mm) increments and have a load capacity of 165-lbs (75-kgs). Shelves with 1” (30mm) high ledge prevent small containers from easily sliding off to avoid breakage or uncontrolled spillage.
- Haz-Alert™ reflective warning labels on front of door are highly visible under fire conditions or during power outages when illuminated with a flashlight.
- Ground connection is possible if required by local authorities.
- Mandatory air vents per EN 14470-1. Vent butterfly valve closes securely at 158 degree F (70 degree C) in the event of a fire. Vent system accepts an exhaust air pipe or recirculating air filter. Vents include flame arresters and caps for FM compliance.
- Independent cylinder-locks on each door protect against unauthorized use and feature an integrated locking state indicator (red/green).
- Bright interior colour offers maximum visibility to contents – minimizes mistakes in container selection.
- Integrated transport base makes it easy to reposition empty cabinets. Accepts optional removable base cover.
- Adjustable leveling feet for stability on uneven surfaces.
Approval/Listing and Regulation Key:
- EN – Complies with European standards EN 14470-1 and EN 14727
- FM – Tested and approved by FM Approvals
- N – Complies with National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) Flammable and Combustible Liquids Code 30
- O – Complies with Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Regulations
- A – Complies with NFPA 1 Fire Code - 2012 Edition