Description: Disposable foam earplugs (uncord or corded)
#310-1001 (Uncorded, pillow pack)
#311-1101 (Corded, polybag pack)
Features & Benefits:
- Classic™ earplugs set the standard in hearing protection as the world's first foam earplugs.
- Slow recovery, low pressure PVC foam conforms to the shape of the ear canal for enhanced comfort and wearability.
- Moisture-resistant – helps maintain a consistent expansion time, even in humid environments.
- Cylinder shape equalizes pressure throughout the ear canal as it expands; prevents shifting and keeps effectiveness of noise seal constant.
- Flame resistant – important for potential arc flash situations and for storage considerations.
- Washable - can be washed in a mild detergent and air dried several times without deteriorating or losing their attenuation values.
- Noise reduction rating (NRR) 29 dB. CSA Class AL.
- Model #310-1001 packaged in convenient reusable pillow pack to promote reuse and it helps keep earplugs clean when they are not being worn.
- Model #311-1101 with vinyl cord for easy short term storage around the neck and it helps to minimize loss of earplugs.
- ANSI S3.19-1974
- Approved by Hong Kong Labour Department